Special offer: reichelt delivers the 3DPrinter with 1 kg of PLA.
This 3D printer is designed with a durable metal casing for a long lifespan. It offers extremely fast and accurate prints even at higher speeds. This functional 3D printer allows you to create plastic objects in any shape.
• Capable of printing objects of max. 20 × 20 × 20cm using ABS wires or PLA 3 mm.
• Compatible with open source software and firmware.
• Made with aluminum profiles, designed for joint implantation.
Are you dreaming of creating your own products? Would you like your 3D creations to become real objects? This is your chance with the Velleman K8200.
It’s a build it yourself 3D printer kit to print objects of maximum 20 × 20 × 20 cm using PLA or ABS filament (3 mm plastic wire). It is an extremely fast, reliable and precise printer even when printing at higher speeds. The K8200 is compatible with all free RepRap software and firmware. It is made out of aluminum profiles and is easy to assemble, it leaves room to the user to freely alter the machine and modify it to their liking. The print bed is heated.
• Linear ball bearings: 8 and 10 mm
• Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) for PLA and AB
• Power supply: 12 V / 3 A max.
• FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial, Arduino™ compatible
• (Sanguino derived motherboard)
• Dimensions of printable area: 20 × 20 × 20 cm
• Typical printing speed: 120 mm/s
• Maximum print speed: 150 to 300 mm/s (depending on the object to be printed)
• Extrusion nozzle: 0.5 mm
• Extrusion thermistor: NTC 100K
• Extruded aluminum profiles: 27.5 mm wide
• Movement: 4 NEMA 17 stepper motors
=> Nominal mechanical resolution:
> X and Y: 0.015 mm (smallest step the printing plate can move in the X and Y direction) > Z: 0.781 µm (smallest step the printing plate can move in the Z direction)
=> Nominal printing resolution:
> Wall thickness (X,Y): 0.5 mm > Layer thickness (Z): 0.20 – 0.25 mm
• Software: Repetier version 0.84 and up
• included: 5m PLA black sample
• System Requirements: A computer to Print from (Windows, MAC or Linux) & an Internet Connection for Manual and construction instructions.
• Dimensions: 600 × 450 × 600 mm
The printer comes with a German connection cord (IEC plug <> earthing contact plug). For the usage in other countries please order a proper IEC power cable along with your printer.
Manufacturer : VELLEMAN
Factory number : K8200
Package weight : 11 kg
RoHS : conform
Fused deposition modelling method (FDM/FFF)
Obejct size (max.)
200 × 200 × 200 mm
Printing speed (max.)
0.20 – 0.25 mm